Thursday 18 February 2016

Busy, busy busy, with serious network issues.
Still,it pleasures me to share this. The uniqueness of Nigeria as a Nation are numerous but it's diversity stands out as time evolves. Before now parents including my own parents were very skeptical about marrying a man outside my tribe. It was a passive discouragement given regularly. But today I think the story has changed for most parents because diversity most times brings out a unique and different bond from the regular bonding we have in our tribe. I have attended marriages where two spokesmen are employed just to ensure that both families have a meeting point. Now yoruba marry EDO, Igbos marrying Deltans...it is so amazing. I just had to share this picture it says it all.  If you fall in love with a man not your tribe,go on!! It is legal and workable but please subject to parents blessings. We are Africans

No comments:

Post a Comment