Friday 26 February 2016

Please do not ever ever insult me that I like food too much. That is degrading. Lol, just joking!!!!!. I love good food and it is very fascinating how many kinds of delicacies you can found in Nigeria but......this one, I hold very close to my heart. It is "ukodo"!!!!!. I grew up eating this meal although it is an occasional meal in my home but it's worth every occasion for which it is prepared. Simply yam and pepper soup cooked together alongside wonderful parts of goat meat and other healthy spices. Honestly,i tried not to emphasize my love for "ukodo ". Before now and always I always that whenever you visit the south particularly Delta state try it out. It is worth every penny.
I told you on our Facebook page @southern Nigerian Beauty that a Nigerian woman possess more than a pretty face. I almost forgot, please any attempt to make this meals please make effort to get soft and delicious white yam. It will really aid the taste and look.

No comments:

Post a Comment