Tuesday 9 February 2016

I got this picture from a friend who got it from a friend and the friend said she got it from a friend...lol. Still it is a very beautiful picture. Since I crossed over to the north to stay for a while, the Fulani women always leaves lasting impressions in my mind. They are beautiful, colourful and kind of hard working. They might not be the most organised women because they move from place to place. Trust me whenever they are ready to look organised they produce such colourful combination.
Hard working??? Yes!!. Here in the north "" fura da nunu" is best prepared by them. Sounds strange right?. Don't bother much it is simply natural cow milk sometimes garnished with banana and other enticing things. It is one of the best refreshment here desired by both the rich and the poor.
A Fulani woman can also keep you in awe with her long, black African hair. Her hairdo is also worth noticing.
I could go on and on, their dance steps that which I have seen for my self could keep you standing all day. They make such  marvellous sound with their tongues during singing and dancing...so wonderful that It made me to try out my own version but I almost lost my tongue...lol. Still working on it "sha".
They are just awesome in their own way and when people say black is beauty I comprehend.



No comments:

Post a Comment